Its 2023, and with the UK’s BT Openreach PSTN Switch off fast approaching and to be finalized by December 2025 there will be no more landlines, and by then every phone line in the UK will have moved to a fully digital network using (IP) Internet Protocol. In fact, new orders of landlines will stop 2 years prior to the switch off, so at the end of this year, old phone systems can have their capacity affected causing business disruption. This is why we are recommending our customers to move to hosted VoIP.
So why hosted VOIP?
Hosted VOIP means no physical phone system on site. No maintenance charges to repair the equipment as it is virtually hosted in the cloud by your (MSP) Managed Service Provider. There are no physical landline charges, and best of all cheaper calls. The only thing you need to worry about is having a good internet connection to support the bandwidth required for your calls.
Rejuvenates’ hosted VOiP solution begins with our feature rich Yealink handsets. Yealink are a global-leading provider of unified communications and ranked No.1 in the global market share of IP phones, and within the top 5 leaders in the video conferencing market. We pride ourselves on trying to make things simple for our customers, so we make the necessary configurations to the handsets, hand them over to the customer who then just needs to plug and play, it’s as simple as that.
Rejuvenate host the phone system virtually and can provide features such as:
- Analytical wallboard to Visualize and measure calling activity statistics.
- Call recording saved and stored on the cloud for up to 7 years or recorded onto a USB device.
- Custom Music on hold Includes a selection of free songs (Modern, Classic, Christmas etc…)
- Auto attendant/IVR Provide customer options on inbound calls.
- Other standard features include Call forward, call parking, call queuing, call routing, call history, speed dials, status display, Conference calling and more.
- Free calls between internal business sites
Rejuvenate provides resilient high speed broadband connections, supported and monitored by our team of expert IT technicians. For added failsafe we have the option of adding a 4G sim card backup for your broadband. So, with all these benefits, the real question should be “why not hosted VOiP?”
For more information on how Rejuvenate IT can help click here, or call us on 01202 237273.