You will get full training and support, which will be given throughout the apprenticeship by Rejuvenate IT and our apprenticeship provider.
- Assisting clients on their busy helpdesk working through the ticketing system and taking calls
- Attending client sites alongside their engineers to assist with client issues and installations of IT & VoIP Equipment
- Repairing hardware on laptops, desktops & servers where required
- Maintaining cloud systems including M365 & their bespoke VoIP platform
- Installing, updating, and maintaining a wide variety of software for clients
What Rejuvenate IT are looking for:
Key skills and quality requirements:
- A passion for IT and Tech.
- Telephone skills.
- Keen to learn.
- Proactive and self-motivated.
- Basic understanding of IT Networks.
As well as:
- Passionate about IT
- Team player
Beneficial, not essential:
Full UK Driving Licence (Not essential)
- GCSE Maths and English (or equivalents) at grades 4+ (C or above)
- Prospective apprentices must not hold an existing qualification at the same or higher level as this apprenticeship is in a similar subject.
You may also have a combination of qualifications and experience which demonstrate the minimum foundation needed for the programme. In this instance you could still be considered for the programme.
Upon successful completion of the apprenticeship, there will be future growth available within the company, where you will continue developing your career long-term.
Fill in the form and upload your CV.