Why Rejuvenate Cloud VoIP?
We believe in leveraging today’s advanced technology to deliver a flexible, reliable, and affordable business phone system to our customer that’s designed to meet your business communication needs and the ability to expand with the growth of your business.
VoIP eliminates the burden of purchasing and maintaining a costly hardware-based PBX and provides a complete phone system at a fraction of the cost of a traditional PBX. Rejuvenate Cloud VoIP System behaves like a traditional business phone system, but is built and maintained in a secure cloud environment.
About Our Solution
Rejuvenate are the proud operators of an in-house Enterprise Grade Multi Tenant VoIP Service. This platform runs on our own hardware, co-located in London, we're not a reseller! We’ve peered with multiple National and International providers and in the month of November 2015 we processed 24,646 calls.
Rejuvenate Cloud VoIP is our Flagship Communications Product, feature packed and highly flexible. Based on the Realtime Asterisk Platform, we've invested heavily to bring this enterprise grade telephony system to market, built for anyone from one-man bands to corporations with thousands of handsets. Scaling your telephones up, down or adding in remote workers or additional locations is as easy as plugging in or unplugging from the network and some simple configuration changes.
How It Works
Rather than the traditional PBX, the only equipment needed on-premise are the phones. Since there is no need for expensive on-site equipment to purchase and maintain, the systems are much less expensive and easier to install, manage and scale.
New features and users can also be added or removed without changing existing equipment.
Our Solution Offers Your Business:
- Lower telephony operating costs and higher return on investment.
- Secure and Resilient Service, operated from Telehouse, London.
- Call Recording and Auditing
- Existing Phone Numbers Retained
- Free calls between Extensions and Remote Sites
- Enterprise grade features for a proportion of the price
- Call transfers, on-hold and call waiting
- Intelligent 'Follow-me' call routing and 'Hunt' Groups
- Conferencing facilities and call centre queueing
- Digital Voicemail Box for each Extension
- Day/Night Mode
- Automatic disaster recovery failover
- Intelligent Menu Systems / Auto Attendant
- Fully Managed and Support by the Bournemouth Support Team
- Customised On-Hold Music
This makes a hosted PBX the best telephony solution for both small and medium-sized businesses. Larger businesses that have many remote users or that operate in dynamic environments can also benefit from a Hosted PBX.