Managed Microsoft 365
Microsoft’s 365 platform provides an anytime, anywhere suite of services that improves collaboration across your organisation. As a Microsoft Cloud Solutions Provider, we enable you to receive the maximum benefits of Microsoft 365 by supporting the platform, driving consumption, and providing best practice guidance.
Why Choose Microsoft 365?
Using the familiar Office apps you know and the power of the cloud, Office 365 lets you work virtually anywhere, anytime, across your devices. No matter how you access and use Office 365, you receive the same seamless experience and enterprise-grade security to protect your business and customers.
There are no big upfront costs and no worrying about upgrades. Just the tools you need to do what you do best. Online or offline, your team can work together to get more done using fully-featured Office apps accessible on PCs, Macs, smartphones, and tablets.
In today’s business you need technology to be available around the clock and across multiple devices, to make sure that your business continues to be productive and efficient. Office 365 delivers just that, so that you can then deliver fast, reliable service to your customers.
The Low Cost Solution
Because Office 365 is a cloud based solution, you can gain big business benefits for a low monthly cost. What’s more, there’s no costly set-up fees, expensive upgrades or lengthy set-up times.
Technology On Demand
Installation is simple. You can soon be up and running with everything from email, contacts and calendars to web-conferences and file sharing.
A Solution to suit all businesses…
With Office 365 there are a variety of packages available, all designed to suit different business needs.
Safe and secure…
Your data is automatically held safely in the cloud so in the event of a power outage, fire or theft you know your data is safe. Furthermore, you’ll have secure access to your documents on virtually any device – including smartphones.
Office 365 Key Features
Microsoft 365 provides an impressive list of features and services, far too many to list here. Most of clients tend to use the Small Business range of services, but Microsoft also offer subscriptions for Enterprises of almost any size.
Here’s a quick overview of the most important features included in the M365 Small Business Plans:
Business Email (Exchange Online)
You’ll get a 50GB online mailbox with the full set of Exchange capabilities such calendar sharing.
Microsoft Exchange Online is a hosted messaging solution that delivers the capabilities of Microsoft Exchange Server as a cloud-based service. It gives users access to email, calendar, contacts, and tasks from PCs, the web, and mobile devices. It integrates fully with Active Directory, enabling administrators to use group policies, as well as other administration tools, to manage Exchange Online features across their environment.
Microsoft Office Desktop Software
Each user covered by a Business Premium Licence can install the latest version of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and OneNote) on up to 5 PC and Macs that they primarily use. This includes business and personal computers.
Even though Microsoft 365 is a cloud-based service, Office applications don’t run in the cloud. Instead, users download Office applications from the M365 portal and install them on their local computers. Microsoft uses Click-to-Run technology to make the download and installation of Office applications fast and simple.
OneDrive for Business
This is 1TB of storage provided for syncing files personal files across devices. For example, you can access the same Word or Excel document from your desktop, laptop or web browser. Similar services you may be more familiar with include Dropbox, SugarSync and Box.
The most common use is for internal cloud-based file sharing. SharePoint is a powerful platform that is designed for collaboration with both internal and external users. You can build custom applications on top of it that can automate your entire office workflow.
Starting Your Microsoft 365 Journey
Rejuvenate having been helping companies migrate to M365 for years and offer a strategic migration service that ensures your deployment of M365 will meet your needs.
Our Silver Partner status means that we have the expertise in the tools, the experience to handle your business requirements, and the capability to provide ongoing maintenance and support.
We are also ISO 9001 accredited, guaranteeing the reliability, consistency and security of our data migrations.
Microsoft 365 provides businesses which a large set of features to improve their collaboration and efficiency – but M365 does lack some key features. Luckily there’s a thriving eco-system of software vendors providing solutions to fill the gaps in M365. We recommend three M365 Add-ons in particular.
- Vade Secure for M365 – Provides highly effective protection against email-borne Malware, Spoofing and Spear Phishing Attacks.
- Exclaimer Signature Manager – Helps organisations present a professional and consistent brand across all email communications.
- Microsoft 365 Backup – Protects your Microsoft 365 Data against accidental or malicious deletion.
You can read more about these add-on services below, or give us a call to discuss the best solutions for your Microsoft 365 Deployment.
Vade Email Security
Does Office 365 need additional security?
Because of its dominant share of the cloud email market, Office 365 is an irresistible target for cybercriminals.
With just one email attack, they can penetrate the entire Office 365 suite along with other corporate systems and data, wreaking significant financial and reputational damage.
The key to protecting your Office 365 environment is by taking a layered security approach.
While Office 365’s native security features catch most mass spam waves and known threats, they don’t provide sufficient protection against advanced phishing and spear phishing attacks, as well as unknown, polymorphic malware.
Why Use Vade Secure?
Vade Secure for Office 365 is the only email filtering solution that is fully integrated into Office 365, offering a native user experience and best-in-class protection powered by artificial intelligence.
Unlike cloud email security products that require you to update your MX record, reroute your email flow, and ultimately disable Office 365 security features, Vade Secure integrates seamlessly with Office 365 via an API-based architecture, with no disruption to your email flow. The solution performs passive analysis on a copy of each message, taking action in real time based on the verdict from its filtering engine. As a result, you’re able to augment Office 365 security features like EOP, rather than displace them.
- Instant Deployment – Get up and running in just a few clicks, with no MX record changes. Simply authorize Vade Secure to access your email flow and configure your filtering policies.
- Native User Experience – Vade Secure for Office 365 is fully transparent, allowing end users to continue using the familiar Office 365 interface, without a separate quarantine.
- Insider Threat Protection – Vade Secure scans your entire email flow, including internal messages, to protect against attacks originating within the organization.
- Scalability and Security – Because Vade Secure for Office 365 is hosted on Microsoft Azure, you’ll benefit from the cloud platform’s scalability and added security capabilities.
If you would like more information about Vade Secure for Office 365, get in touch with our team today.
Exclaimer Signature Management for Microsoft 365
Exclaimer Cloud – Signatures for Microsoft 365 is a multi-award-winning M365 signature management service – an M365 solution for organizations to centrally manage professional M365 signatures for all users sending email from any device.
- All M365 users get a full, dynamic and professional email signature when sending from every device, including smartphones, tablets and Macs.
- Control all M365 signatures from a web browser.
- Use a smart and intuitive UI that is designed for users of all technical abilities.
- Create your own signature using the cutting-edge M365 signature editor or choose from a variety of different template designs.
- Add contact details taken from your M365 Directory, guaranteeing that every user has the correct information in their email signature.
- Allow your users to choose a M365 signature in Outlook as they compose a message. They’ll also see the signature on messages in their Sent Items folder!
- Easily add additional email signature elements like social media icons, promotional banners, legal disclaimers and more. You can even set up email signature marketing campaigns to run over a time period you decide upon.
- Email signatures are ‘stamped’ by Exclaimer’s regional Azure servers, passing email messages back to M365.
- Built with the highest levels of security and control in place, this service has been awarded the ISO 27001:2013 Certification.
Microsoft 365 Backup
Data Loss Happens in the Cloud.
People delete data. Mostly accidentally, sometimes intentionally. And there is the ever-present threat of ransomware and other malware.
Microsoft 365 provides redundancy, but that only ensures the availability of the present state of the data. It does not back up the data to protect against data loss events.
That means that even in the cloud, data protection is necessary.
We can provide Backup and Recovery Solutions for Exchange Online, SharePoint and OneDrive – ensuring that your data is safe from accidental or malicious deletion.