Careers with Rejuvenate
At Rejuvenate we’re fortunate enough to be growing rapidly, with an ever expanding list of clients and we're always looking for new talent.
We believe in our people and we’re committed to providing a stable and positive working environment.
Being part of Rejuvenate is a great opportunity for you to grow and develop. There’s plenty of scope for making a real contribution to the future of the company too. We have extremely low staff turnover, so many of our core staff have progressed to senior positions within the company.
To support our growth, we’re always looking out of the best and brightest people who also have the right fit. It’s not just about technical knowledge – we have a strong culture and most importantly, we're one big family.
Note to Recruitment Agencies
Rejuvenate are pleased to receive a healthy stream of applications for newly opening positions and keep in regular contact with prospective applicants for future positions. We will therefore not accept calls or CV's from recruitment agencies.
Seeking an IT Professional with ideally a minimum of 3 years’ experience to deliver both on-site and remote installation and support services to our SME customer base.
- The successful applicant will work in the field as a IT Technician supporting a wide range of IT equipment & services, completing on-site tasks assigned by the Service Desk Team.
- You will also be expected to complete installation tasks, diagnose faults, resolve issues in a professional and timely manner, nurturing positive relationships with the customer base and staff.
- You will be required to work at customer sites and offer remote technical support from our office located in Bournemouth by telephone & using web-based support tools.
- Required to work as part of a team and as a lone worker in the field.
- Research any software or hardware issues and to be able to diagnose/resolve the fault or ensure that problems requiring action from other departments are reported promptly and documented.
- Provide a high level of support to end users, implementing fixes or informing the customer of the solution to a query.
- To maintain effective communication with colleagues and other individuals /departments within the Organisation, acting as a key liaison between the Operations Teams and client end users.
- Take responsibility for own workload, ensuring that tasks set by Management are carried out.
- Using an IT Service Management system to update case notes and create follow up support tasks.
Knowledge & Skills
- Experience of providing IT Installation & Support and the troubleshooting of hardware and software issues is preferred.
- You should have excellent communication, written, interpersonal and can prioritise and work to deadlines.
- A working knowledge of the following systems would be beneficial:
- Workstations including Dell, HP, Lenovo, Toshiba, Apple, Microsoft Windows 7, 8, 10, Apple iOS and Android.
- Server Hardware and Software including Dell, HPE, Microsoft Windows Server 2008, 2012 R2, 2016
- Office Applications including Microsoft Office 2010 - 2016 (Win & Mac)
- Experience with Sage Accounting Suite would be beneficial but not essential.
- Cloud Services including the Microsoft Office 365 Suite, Exchange Online and other Cloud Vendors such as AWS, Google Cloud Platform and Microsoft Azure.
- Security & Antivirus software, preferably ESET.
- Virtualisation Technologies including VMware Workstation, Hyper-V, vSphere & ESXi.
- Backup Systems including Veeam Backup & Recovery, Symantec Backup Exec and Microsoft Data Protection Manager.
- Router, Firewall, Switches & WiFi Devices, preferably Draytek, Zyxel and Ubiquiti UniFi.
- Network protocols & principles, IPv4, IPv6, LAN’s, WAN’s vLAN’s & WiFi Security.
- Understanding of Cabling Standards CAT 5e, CAT 6, Fibre Optic including Transceivers and Media Converters.
- Understanding of Broadband technologies including ADSL, GEA/FTTC, EFM, Leased Lines.
- Knowledge of VoIP & SIP would also be beneficial but is not essential.
Responsible for dealing with confidential and sensitive information with tact and discretion maintaining confidentiality for any client data.
At a wide range of customer sites located primarily in a 30 Mile radius of Bournemouth, but in some cases on occasion you may be expected to travel further afield.
The post holder will work an 8-hour day time pattern which operates between the hours of 09:00 and 17:30 Monday to Friday, with a 1 hour lunch break.
- Pension Scheme
- Salary: £22,000 - £24,000 per annum.
- 6 Month Probation Period, with regular performance reviews
- A full driving license is required.
- Please note that references and a CRB check will be required upon request.
Please submit your CV & Cover Letter for consideration via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
In Q1 2019, we'll be recruiting for VoIP Engineer to join our Operations Team.
- TCP/IP Networking,
- VoIP (SIP and IAX)
- DSL Broadband
- Service Desk
- Managed Service,
- Incident Management.
- Experience in Commercial Systems such as Mitel, Avaya, Cisco would be benificial, although not essential.